Friday, December 7, 2012

Springtime on Easy Street - Part 2







I haven't been able to do much on this step - Flying Geese - this week.  Between work, finals, and more work my time and energy have been pretty much gone.  I did get everything cut out, though, and managed to piece a few units just to make sure I had cut things correctly.  They're not perfect, but they're good enough.  I work this weekend, then have two more finals on Tuesday.  Wednesday is going to be my first absolutely free day in quite awhile, and I plan to spend it at my sewing machine!

I wish I could figure out how to take pictures that are true to color - my purples are much richer and more purple-y, and a lot less blue than they look here...

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for making a start! I really liked seeing some of your purple fabrics again. They're going to be so pretty.

    ReplyDelete